I appreciate the chance to learn new things. To learn how to blog and use many new technologies you have to have the chance and the time to play with them !!! You need to play with and explore the technology, and then you learn how to use it. Learn by doing!! My philosophy of education!
I am a strong believer in the Lifelong Learner! Everyone learns all through their life no matter what their age.
I am new to blogging but I can see that it could become addictive. It's about sharing information and about having your voice heard. It enables people to have access to news and ideas all over the world and having input into these.
Blogging in a library is yet another way of providing information for our clients. It is essential for libraries to keep up with current innovations in information management. It also provides clients with a forum to have their opinions, suggestions and ideas heard.
Keep on blogging!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment